Thursday, April 30, 2009

Social Networks...and Me

I had someone ask me the other day where the obsession with knowing information has come from. We were talking about society today with the growth of Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Myspace, and other social networking tools. I know I use them for business, but I like using them as information tools as well. I honestly am not sure why. Anyone have any ideas why we feel inclined to not only tell people what we are doing at that exact moment, but to also thrive off the fact that John Mayer made himself a sandwhich at 2am? It can be a little much sometimes, but it is an interesting observation of our society. Why do we have this fascination?....

I am finally feeling like my Real Estate career is taking off. Not sure why now, but I feel like things have been busier. The promising thing for me is, the busier I get, the more excited I feel about my career choice. Everyday I feel more and more content that I chose the right career path.

Alright, enough for today...in the words of sports Icon Jim Rome...I'm out. Rack me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home